Brake Service – Baker’s Auto Sales
Is it time to have your brakes serviced? Does your brake pedal feel soft?
Did you know you should service your brakes every 45,000kms?
Over time a vehicle’s brakes will wear out and become weaker. With the number of cars on the road growing everyday, having your brake service performed on a regular basis is more important than ever.Does your vehicle’s brake pedal feel spongy?
Having your brakes serviced will extend the life of your vehicles brake system.
– Remove all of the old, worn out, and contaminated fluid from master cylinder
– Replace fluid with high temp formula BG heavy duty DOT4 Brake Fluid
– Specially formulated fluid to help prevent corrosion and extend components life
Brake Service Inspection for:
– Corrosion in master cylinder
– Harmful varnish build up in system
– Broken or rusted bleeder valves
– Worn out pads and rotors
– Air in the brake lines
Contact Bakers Auto Sales today to book your vehicle in for it’s brake service.